If you want to increase your website conversion rate, you have to help buyers overcome their procrastination.
Buyers don’t procrastinate out of laziness. If they’re procrastinating, they’re usually afraid of parting with their hard earned cash and not receiving full value for their money. Re-check your website copy to ensure that you:
1. Have material that preemptively answers buyer questions and concerns
2. Use risk reversals, or at the very least a guarantee
3. Employ user reviews, or at least have authentic sounding testimonials
4. Provide adequate substantiation and proof for your claims
5. Demonstrate that your product delivers benefits
6. Reveal your company to be solid, reputable, and trustworthy on your About Us page