“Anything worth doing is worth doing badly.” - G.K. Chesterton
“Too many people spend too much time trying to perfect something before they actually do it.
Instead of waiting for perfection, run with what you’ve got, and fix it as you go.”
- Whatever You Think… Think The Opposite by Paul Arden, pages 52 & 53
The timid hide behind excuses.
- When it’s perfect, I’ll do it.
- When there is no risk, I’ll do it.
- When the time is right, I’ll do it.
- When I have all the facts, I’ll do it.
Launching something takes courage.
- It will never be perfect.
- There will always be risk.
- The time is never right.
- You'll never have all the facts.
Do you have the courage to run with what you’ve got, and fix it as you go?
(Craig Arthur, Wizard of Ads Australia)